Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who Am I Kidding

It's been awhile. Let's just say I have had a lot on my mind.
Annie is on her way to Europe. I can't believe it! But she earned it and with help from Grandpa Ken and Aunt Ginny and us and her job she got the bucks--and she is literally on her way to Europe with 286 other teenagers. And about 38 adults. I wouldn't be one of those adults if you paid me. I want to go to Europe. My children have been a few times and now my Grand Annie (and boy is big sister Alyssa pissed about that). I've never been to Europe. BUT even if they PAID ME TO GO--I wouldn't go with that many teenage glands wildly secreting. Nope. One of my friends is going and she is --shall we say-- in control of Annie--so I feel that Annie may actually get back to the USA--but then there was that JET CRASH we heard about somewhere Only found them today. In the Ocean. Bits of Jet everywhere. People fighting off sharks. It took them a long time to find that Jet-----
She will be okay.
She will be okay.
She will be okay.
who am I kidding--

No comments: